Discover our eco-responsible lanyards in rPET
As part of our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach, we are committed to offering you ever more eco-responsible products.
Today we offer you lanyards made from polyester from recycled plastic bottles (rPET).
The fabric made of recycled polyester offers a satin finish, soft to the touch.
But how do you turn a plastic bottle into a lanyard?
- Bottles thrown in the recycling bin are collected
- Caps and labels are removed
- The bottles are crushed into small chips
- Chips are melted to create fibers
- The fibers are woven to create the textile material (the fabric)
- the fabric is cut and sewn to make a choker